Thursday, September 30, 2010

miserable asshole

wow i really hate being in school!
the actual toll it takes on my life-- incredible!
very taxing stuff.
always biking around
never eating properly.
seeing friends,
always having to go
do some crap for some oaf
with whom i will never make a meal
who will never laugh with me on the floor at 2am
who will never try my kombucha

who is this all for?
who is benefitting?
poopoo


eta:
but in other news, in certain classes i am stating a preference for gender-neutral pronouns. (it's a little nerve-wracking, a little heart-racing). in gender101 because there are 21 female-bodied students and 3 male-bodied ones and i don't want there to be "women" and "men." in my modern dance class because my primary voice is my body. it's not necessary in my agriculture or music class because there's like, 50 of us. i'm eliza with 'they' and zee with 'she'. ha! i'm not confused.

1 comment:

  1. hurrah for self-identification, forging your way, fucking up the binary--
    school can feel bad
    this i know
    have hope and cheer! there are sparkles to be gleaned, there is life to be found, cracks to be worked open, clarity to be pursued, purpose to be evaded or found...
    poopoo indeed though

    ReplyDelete