Monday, July 11, 2011

Construction night at the bao

We're full of changes! the living room has a honkin big couch straight outta animal house, my former office is now devoid of all life and extraneous landlord-added ugly wood things that did nothing (recall the aforementioned plan to turn it into a shortterm reallycheap lease for local, visiting nonprofit social justice-type workers? we're on target for an august release!)
, the sun room off of the common space is reverting back to common space (like a walmart turned nature preserve, or maybe california sliding back to the pacific) / guest space - including lots of power sawing and touch-up paint jobs and spackling and light fixturing and um did I mention that I hit myself on the head with a hammer? It sucked. It was also a repeat of my best serve return ever while on the high school tennis team - slice to the face!

Pictures in this post include the common room in a state of transition, helen at the powersaw, the future room stripped to its core, and my head, slightly broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment