Sunday, April 22, 2012

yo Portland
WHERE THE PARTY AT????????

sup Portland
I WILL DEVOUR YOU

and it is not simply because
I am hungry and buzzing from this fast
but because YOU DESERVE IT

you deserve being put
in my mouth
and being given one humdingggger of an eye-opening blowjob

hi, welcome the fuck back

show me you want it.

today I HAVE HAD AN OPENING
hurray, hoorah.
yes. may they continue.

i have been fasting
(say NO to the drug which is FOOD)
to temper the privilege of food in this place
and in myself

i am lifting myself from the spell which is the sleep which is the false satisfaction
of filling yourself so as not to feel empty
and BOY AM I HUNGRY

for life

which is not..

this place where the gentle snore amidst the hops and honey,
the meat and poppies.
where every occasion is brunch.

PORTLAND. is. brunch.

sandwiched between pilates and getting drunk, passing out, back to sleep.

this place where the people are as pretty as the cherry blossoms that reign every neighborhood,
and their flowers hang heavy
like your empty ballsacks.
your deflated nuts.
your lack of drive desire inspiration.

where the men are always on vacation, reflecting
and teaching tai-chi
MEN QUIT ZEN-ING OUT AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR HARD-EARNED INSIGHT

where "the young come to retire" (??????)
i think i just barfed and shat myself at the same time

Portland!
why are you here????

and ok,
yes
here we heal
this feeding gives us core
makes us pretty
now: what will we dooooo?

and yes.
your monotony
has inspired me to make MY OWN SURPRISES
to howl and snarl my own wildness,
to be thrilling
to steal from you a smile
to provoke you, me, your fucking dog
which is my passion
my love

so fuck you thank you.

pdx
you've got it going on
so what are you so afraid of?





2 comments:

  1. that's it. i'm gonna have to come visit just to see what everybody keeps cumsplaining about.

    ReplyDelete