Monday, January 7, 2013

and was like "oh. of course you did. of course i did."

ii.
this is the most honest outfit you've ever worn, a borrowed romper over a full suit of pink long underwear, that old purple scarf, and mom's big ass waffle-weave sweater from the Gap during her fat period. if we were gonna get common law married it'd be like this, in our apartment, me in my undies and tee shirt, you pouring wine down the sink. mazel tov.

iii.
wish it were summer to pickle our magazine-rumpled cleanliness in an off-brand soda pop and sun. all my friends are available by satellite and pinging in my ears from outerspace. so i dream that the screen of my phone is a pool to dive into and when i reset the damn thing all our texts are lost and my veins turn vericose and oddly i remember high school. my hair stands on end with winter's static.

iv. wanna hear a good joke? (see below)

v. america

vi. this week alone: i like my pedestal, i like my cage, i love my phone, i like my time in the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment