Tuesday, November 19, 2013

i have not killed the quirky girl billowing in me
or the policeman inside my head

oh what's a girl gotta do get slavoj ziz
to write her letters?

 i have been a boy forever
my long pants pulled up above my knees
the flap of the shirt
flopped over the belly
a winking boy

a hi fi vid
important people
but the fucking bathroom
is hanging out in the background
the toilet winking

i keep my boiling, particled shit
in a swirling bowl

i'm still peter pan

but i'm not i'm not i'm not

i lean on dads
fill up on dads

and i put up a sausage machine
that grinds out some half
limping three year old
with a bowl cut and a rubbed up stick
curling up around a pole
begging for nothing
but seeming to beg

santa sancta sanctified
peter pan humping the playgrounds ropes

No comments:

Post a Comment