Wednesday, December 10, 2014

claudia's in the back with me drinking women's energy tea
i can't have it! she says
when we were growing up you know
i dressed like a boy, i brought my own money to bars
of course, my father warned me
and now
i can't have it! you know? a man who behaves like that?
so sensitive and retiring, i cannot take it

and all of his friends
weesh, so boring

but lemme show, my dove
look what i got at treasure city thrift!
a soaring tower of dress for 7 dollars
an aventail of lace all the way up to the throat
on my life, a cream you could eat

we're laughing, of course
because it's a wedding dress
and she just put a man down
for being too soft you know

oh ah, who would marry a mean old bitch like me
they're all scared of the little mexican
little old me

so i promise
i'll marry you to yourself, claud
i've seen water moving
i'm practically a priest

No comments:

Post a Comment