Thursday, March 10, 2011

happy birthday lelz!
another pisces... geez, all my friends are dreamers.

I am in San Marcos taking shiatsu classes and learning magic tricks from little Guatemalan boys.
quite happy, brilliant, etc.
but thinking... that maybe this central american journey is soon coming to an end.
how will it end?
I am starting to rely too much on my tarot cards. the hanged man says chill out, go with the flow, wait and the answer will come.
but my tendency to jump the gun says... I would love to visit chicago. wow. so, pregunta:
will those I love currently living in Chicago be there for the duration of april? perhaps bike around town with me for a couple weeks?
will it be warm yet there?

imagine... flying! no more crowded chicken buses and ladies selling coconut water and cashews. sterile grey seats, sterile little plastic food trays. time-space leaping.

i am coming to resent white people here, somehow. like, we talk alot about all of our internal baggage that we are letting go of, delving into the harms of our past, releasing...
and then I talk to veronica selling banana bread on the street. my age, providing for her 5 sisters and brothers. smart, beautiful, funny girl.
somehow, I can connect with her better than the folks at the meditation center.
somehow.

also, parasites, geez. need to stop being a raw foodist here.
also, cacao is really yummy. i´ll bring some back for you all if i come to chi-town

No comments:

Post a Comment