Friday, August 19, 2011

as close as a heartbeat, as vast as the horizon

****blissed out****

contact improv festival at a hot springs in the sierras. Every day I transform, yesterday into an electric red earth and today into a self-existing white mirror.

I leave my body while dancing and feel sensations through the body of my partner.

A snake lives inside me which coils, writhes, enlivens, scares and initiates me into the knowledge of good and evil, all polarities and challenges... which ultimately all go back to the same source, the garden,

the flowering of human evolution.

What are you paying attention to? Do you use your enlivened body, your awakened neurons, to wake up your mind? Imagine yourself as a ship, piercing through space as you move, leaving ripples in your wake. How does your existence in the world change as you pay attention to the forward movement vs. the leaving moment? The being moment?

We are surrendering. We are rising up.

if you feel called, thecosmicrat.blogspot.com
gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment