Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bhakti Yoga

I am so fascinated by partnership, this beautiful and complicated way of ultimate compassion and concern, of love, of surrendering part of your freedom towards someone else's joy

I am so fascinated watching all these partnerships form, thrive, be parasitical, dissolve, and shine, and beckon... they move around me and even (transitionally) through me

I said, listen, my joy is to be an independent warrior. Hands in pockets filled with alchemical chocolate and lavender oil, sprinkling magic upon the angels in my path, my toe-shoes gripping along the playa floor (a compressed globe) as I follow always only (only?) mostly always my OWN bliss, nurturing myself, my needs, my craft. I said, listen, I have to draw boundaries, I have to say no to the vampires.

He said, but what about vulnerability? Are you nurturing your softness? Your surrender?
"Aaaaah (soft eyes, exhale, sweet darkness, longing)"
I thought, how can I win?
I thought, I can not win, I can just be.
I can hurt, I can heal, I can cry, I can want, I can thrive.

Yes, but my path right now is to be a warrior. Moon warrior, goddess Athena the wise owl, Durga upon her lion steed. A warrior of my own healing and a leader in the evolution of the species.

(listen, come closer, slowly, fingers touch, let's nurture each other in this dance, let's laugh, just don't fall asleep, don't expect me to fall asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment