Friday, November 9, 2012

fanatic kingdom

who shines for you on the teevee?
o my guh
are you eye-fucking what's on that flat screen????
tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me
o my guh
ME 2
ooo woo woo woo

heyo, danger zone cuties and wet eyed adonises
WARNING
so many somebodies want to plant big wet ones on you
and that's how you end up crushed on the grand ballroom floor
for now the leash stays on
and this can go on being a paycheck for you
but don't you wonder about the hell beasts sometimes?

ca-caw shun airy tail
she looked so nice in that turtleneck and cardi set
but she blew her idols over with not even a sneeze
now she's got like 16 degrees
and clobbering fists
and a stare that makes underwear just drop off
and a gun liscense
and a give 'em hell attitude to boot
from when she snaked their spirits out their mouths with her claws

or else the frenzy goes the way of the failed souffle
and IDK
like "guh/too much/can we just/how are you real/stop that right now"
and they stay in their bedrooms
and always call their moms

No comments:

Post a Comment