Monday, November 26, 2012

kissed by a rose on a fascist's boot

uh huh huh hunnnh caffeine you devil
"does your mommy know you're a pansexual satanist on the internet?"

it's not very "don't fucking tell me what to do"
to ask for your hand to ease me to the floor by the shoulder
right?

give me your diminutives
oh you'll stand up to me, boy?
will you?
my knees'll buckle before you even begin to raise the gun
call me, boy
call me "boy"

i read "number the stars"
before i ever saw a man stuff his fist in a woman's mouth
i forced my dolls on each other
before any one ever asked, "chocolate or vanilla?"
but i definitely, definitely learned the phrase
"i'll be good for you, i'll be so good for you"
after all that

it's not sick if you imagine that someone just happens to know what's better for you, right?

hunnnnh
god bless your ragged fingernails
praise be to st. slyvia plath and daddy bastards
send prayers for the me that is when i can't get turned on

i'll ask first, i'll always ask first
promise daddy
promise, daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment