Monday, July 29, 2013

and then he said, NO DON'T ACTUALLY CATCH IT. GEEZ

zoom zoom priest
pleaze
pleaze pleasze me
hold on to the tssss phwish
(coca cola delicious smacking noises)

maybe you want to just rest
but there's nothing better than dreaming about resting
depending on the rain
a hip swing up against something solid
and after the fish scale dress
pooled on the floor
and a hip swing against something solid
but so
much
slower

i am talking to you from around a mouthful of toast
that i am taking hours to chew

you can smash with your eyes
and yes there is a period of this
zoom zoom priest
hold on to the wall
as tssssssssss phwish the room tips over

what's me in the morning, me in the noonday, me in the evening?
it's me
baby baby zoom zoom priest tsss pwhish
it's still me

kuh-tssss kuh-tssss kuh-tssss mmmmmhmmmm
drop into the knees
popping invisible buttons
fish scale dress
as long as you're not standing under florescents  
you'll look damn fine

but it's the bruise blue that holds
in the morning
on another dried out, hiccuping face across from your own
a mouthful of toast
chewed over hours
hum in the bathroom, act like nothing happened
that your button bruised hips dropped into the knees
were never even there

coca cola delicious smacking noises
it's me, it's still me
the police will catch you smashing things in the noonday light

No comments:

Post a Comment