Thursday, August 29, 2013

i am going to be a very bad writer for now!
i am going to write the worst tripe ever!
for now

william says he's exhausted by people leaving
we joke that everyone we know is dead
(new york city is a graveyard for chicago)
he brings me flowers
because "in any case here's some flowers"
are those for you girlfriend
a man shouts on the bus
THEY ARE FOR MY DEAD FRIEND
MY DYING FRIEND
I AM TAKING THEM TO HER AT THE HOSPITAL
he says he can't cry
he cries anyway
i tell him do the sally bowles!
he shouts fuck maxamillian
i shout i already do
he shouts me too

take my couch
take my clock
(touch my cock)
take my shit away from me
(i realized i don't not like stuff
i just don't like my stuff)

seriously everything i write is going to be terrible
desperate and scared
we cried in my bed and in a patch of pachysandra
i have been drunk a lot this week
I'm ALL out of tearz
you were such a mainstay
you're my family now
i don't want a repeat of last time
and actually this has been so much worse

this is to say
xcuz the big melting sloppy feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment