Saturday, August 17, 2013

HA CHA CHA CHA

yr a 1der mr blumquist yr a an absolute monarch butterfly, now let me tell you about the time a manboy administered a popular science test to me beer in his hand i said i'm not gonna know any of this stuff! but i only got 1 wrong this is how the situation ended being a date not a date per se but something akin i mean he get handsy in the taxi after he got handsy on the outdoor dance floor after he decided to smooch me when i was shit talking another manboy you know from my old canvassing days the one you know who made my insides go cold i mean haha! i never wanted him to touch me but he was always all about his hands on my shoulder or trying to hug me or whatever and i hadn't seen him in forever you know and i wanted to be ruder but couldn't do it so i just shit talked him after he walked away and so the scientist advanced degree weapons grade scientist i was talking too much was i was probably talking too much and any long story short it was a fairly underwhelming evening mr blumquist

okay i drunk now mr. bloom, mr. quist, mr. twist, you know i have a friend who calls herself twistine, it's a corruption of christine and have you seen the piss christ, do you remember when the piss christ was everything all the time, remember when rudolph guliani was mayor (dickhead), you know in my head mr. guiliana, mr julia, mr. gills is still the mayor of new york the only mayor of new york, honestly remember it though i was wee! really i do! praise be to the most high i will forget this time, i mean the intra-graffiti times though there were no manboys then only the shining shimmering WW (you will remember him, i pined for him, though he drooped and withered beneath my gaze, i was always mistaken about that which the that the with of whom would perhaps which which which boyness) oh brother mr. venkat mr. tres panchos i am hard pressed to remember anything at all!

have i told you about the time a rolly pole-y fell outta my hair onto my desk. yes, having a body is a disgusting and humiliating experience. cf. 2001 circa 2001 though pre-developing a theory of such as i was mostly disembodied (i touched and froze). have i told you i am ghost? no perhaps not? there are bugs in my hair. have i told you? have i told you anything at all? oh mr. nevermore mr. evermore i am drunk i am good i am gone. that suit looks good on you tonight. it suits you. HAHA. praise be. let's move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment