Sunday, November 29, 2009

i can tell that we are gonna be friieieieieinds

I go to the FRAK EASY last night. I sleep first and then I wake up and it's time to go but the crew is asleep at the helm and we are veering off course. far, far off course. but then I know that the car can keep me company on the road and I glitter up and head off, always 2 lanes ahead of the sunrise. Old Unreliable makes it over the freeway.
The FRAK EASY is definitely best between 4 and 9 in the morning.
This is it - we finally come to a moment that I wait for all my life.
Now I can finally be the life of the party and get my sleep.

there is a beautiful kid who I recognize - otter's zombie buddy from halloween FRAK EASY - all pierced and tattoooood.
we dance and then dance. I feel groovy.
we sit and cuddle. I feel yummy.
We dance more.
Everybody beams and eats pie and pancakes and scrambled eggs that xenon makes. All my friends smile like upsidedown rainbows.
and then Old Unreliable makes it back over the freeway and I read anthropology book by david graeber, "possibilities - essays on hierarchy, rebellion, and desire".
the FRAK EASY is more interesting and I don't like the "comma-and" construction in the title.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm that song is good. i can almost imagine this night you describe but "upside-down-rainbows" that is holding my mindinterest for a little longer.
    may all parties last till 9!
    and you got in for free, righty-o?

    ReplyDelete