Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In-class, internetical conversation between T'mo and Toast

T'mo: i feel like i can't use words in this room
for fear of offending people
Edoobs: same, i hate it here
my mood is instantly worse
i hate everything
life sucks
ive never felt so sad and lonely
i am completely drunk
my veins are filled with heroin
i can hardly see straight
but strangely my spelling is largely unaffected
my hearing is shot
my eyes are filled with pus, i dont know why
1:47 PM i forgot an apostrophe in the contraction above, i think it's because i'm so drunk and obliteratedly high
everyone looks like chicken thighs to me
i forgot to look at the coupon booklet for the local cvs this morning
my grandmother will never forgive the extra cents i will spend on my afternoon gatorade which she will count when i get home
after counting all of those wasted cents
she will detract all of them from my marshmellow allotment in my hot cocoa
1:48 PM which she makes from a box of packets she bought in paris during WWII
which is secretly a douch-ing kit
but i've never had the heart to tell her
people simply thouhgt that douch-ing was improved by the use of cocoa in WWII
me: you are making a fool of me right now
Edoobs: this statement has been proven false numerous times and it's appalling that she still thinks so
i can't shit but i can pee freely, an unexpected turn of bowel events
1:49 PM the clouds are closing in
the sun is dying
this is both metaphorically and literally true
when it dies, which can only seem likely to happen in my lifetime, today or later this week
i will be sad, and literally, dead
1:50 PM this turn of events will come, probably suddenly, but with open arms from my end
because im so depressed and blindly and deafly drunk and hig
h
i have lost my will to live anyhow and have decided, until my imminent death
to pursue a major in human development
which i find ironic because i've made up my mind that no human develops, only wallows further in the great mire of human turds and elephant shit
1:51 PM i have no strange or specific love for elephant shit, it is simply the nature of reality
pure and squarely simple
i've called out for help but grandma stifles my cries with exotic fruits she hurls at me with a water balloon launcher, an appartus she bought on sale and often reminds me of
my ability to type slows, the darkness descends
i ask jesus to pull my plug from the great cosmic machine to which it is attached
1:52 PM he grins and with a jowly and somehow jaundiced drool tells me assuredly that he will not help
i died.
1:53 PM T'mo: el oh el

1 comment: