Wednesday, October 6, 2010

lovin my blood




i want to shout it from the rooftops! today, as expected, i started bleeding (in prep for the new moon tomorrow...it's already been a cycle of the moon since rosh hashanah on 3rd beach in lapush with stam bex and elz), a few days after having used fertility awareness method (FAM) as birth control. i wasn't unprotected, i was protected by my own knowledge of my own body! fuck yeah!

also, if anyone wants a kombucha mother-- we have some pretty little babies ready to leave.

also, happy birthday to justin, our little boogerbutt:

2 comments:

  1. dang that's awesome! way to know your body. & use your self-knowledge to be safe and aware...knowledge is the best prophylactic, perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yeah, luv yur blud! My quilt has a cute little blood stain on it that I refuse to remove. It's got power in it and helps me sleep better for sure.

    ReplyDelete