Monday, December 10, 2012

Measures of Personal Sucess/Personal Measures of Sucess

1. low stakes sexting
2. the rain the wind the snow and my ruddy cheeked genes don't make a good pair, i show up anyway
3. i have something to hide
4. early december, bus ride through indiana, i am scared of the man who talks to himself and mutters, "i been in the penitentiary most of ma life" and the municipal waste treatment plans don't seem beautiful to me and i know it's hilarious that i live in illinois but not in illionois, but at least i'm not claiming america looks like one place, you know?
5. my nail game/the best ass for twerking/my fuck-me face
6. my hand is on the seam-ripper
7. can you dj?
8. my whole body doesn't want me to say, my spine runs into a pin point and my veins push up to the surface of my skin and someone notices my hand shaking and maybe i need a beer before all of this, but i'm still saying it all anyway
9. still not dead yet

No comments:

Post a Comment