Sunday, July 11, 2010

the second song off the ratatat album LP4 is stuck in my head. I listened to it driving back from Growing Home, car windows rolled down,
doing headstands, I listened to it this afternoon with my yoga mat rolled down
listened to in my head as my bike wheels went round and round just now, coming back from Fred Burkhart's coffee house. (voila le principles of my life (farms, headstands, biking, artfarting) rolled into one)

something is blooming. is it my face?


How do we parse intimacy in relation to ephemera? Does intimacy require a degree of stability, of 'really getting to know' a person's quirks/faults/small delights? If love at first sight is possible, how about love only at first sight? Maybe perhaps at second. And only until Tuesday.

The beginning of a thought to be completed. To do: construct a more stable intimacy with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment