Friday, November 12, 2010

a photographic response to creeper's plea

i started writing a text-post. it was boring. you can read it in the drafts if you like.
here's pictures. that's more fun. i wish i could bring back the < lj-cut > for you right now.
love,
-me

p.s. you
probably will have to open the images individually to see all of them?


self portrait in a letter
i seem to be thinking about my blood, school, anarchy, eliot, my bike, madison, and my numerous crushes.


took elz' bread recipe to heart and have been playing around with that a lot


dreaming up ideas for dinner parties and then having them


debbie is wearing julie hagan's turtleneck (???)
while enjoying house-made dosa, sambhar, and chutney


visiting home


homebodies


homebuddies
(the salad cancels out the cigarette)
(he never smokes cigarettes)


an appropriate last photo of the home i love and will miss

i don't really have a picture of my beautiful bicycle: sweet dumps,
they occupy much of my thinking
oh what a hottie
mmmbikes

4 comments:

  1. mmmmmm this is wonderful!
    it's inspiring me to post some recent-moments-of-my-life...tomorrow fo sure as i'm packing-putting-stuff-together-preparing-to-leave-windward.
    so delighted to see my mom's (yeah you spelled it right) turtleneck worn so elegantly. never thought it was possible.
    + that picture of the fauxfaux is so golden-beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know i spelled it right, my response is just wtf? debbie said "do you recognize this shirt? it's eliot's mom's!!!!!!" goofyworld!


    glad you like the photos, they make me smile. sigh.
    oh ya you and the fauxkids are all movin at the same time. today's the last day, yeowzas. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok today is saturday not sunday-- i keep getting confused this week about days!

    ReplyDelete