Friday, February 11, 2011

An earthquake a few nights ago signaled a shift, a change in direction, and now there is rumbling, moving out, flowing from circus-land to the next adventure.

I feel unsure of what that direction is for me, and ridiculously anxious about the next step. I keep looking to animals to tell me what to do. The crab walks sideways. The lizard stays put. My feet are itchy. Seeing how I´ll balance ¨`flow is gonna flow`with my own initiation-energy. Most probably I´ll jump into the coconut truck tomorrow with these gypsy musicians who´ve shown up and we´ll head towards Panamanian hot springs. Then, north? south? (the snake whispers both directions into my ears).

Remember the meditation I proposed? Landscape, geometrical object, ladder? Well the landscape is your soul, the size of the object is the size of your ego, and its texture and shape is the make-up of your heart. The ladder shows the way into your heart. If you want a reading, just message.

also, for the rainbow chakra-balancing diet, one should eat red orange yellow foods in the morning, green and blue foods in the afternoon, and blue, purple, gold, white foods in the evening. try it out! and then try living off of just light! like moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment