Monday, January 24, 2011

the la la humdrums

in the grey huge castle, we all the know the one;
dust stains my hands black that collects
atop the books sitting on behalf of their makers
who lie dead somewhere. the might of this school stands on their spines
and upon ours bent with the hours click clacking

instead of putting barcodes on their spines
i whip up play delight for myself
i urge the lights to flicker out
my brain spits pink light
imagine a neon violence
yellow clouds gather around my crotch
one by one bones crack
i walk fast through the aisles
stirring the air up with hands
do my spells convince?
and i joke myself into desiring nothingness
laying on the cold linoleum floor there is
simple ease and relief from the endless grey

to be or not to be has never made so much sense
to care or not to care
to nap or not to nap
destruction/boredom/rigamortis/waking up/soft belly/where did everyone go?/candle light/computer haze

so if you post your life
ill post my death
and together itll be like a bright night
something ill be running through

1 comment:

  1. TO NAP OR NOT TO NAP

    the climax of my day is about to occur... oatmeal... then it all goes down from there

    ReplyDelete