Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Slowly, let it build, let it rise, up, bit by bit, mmm, woah woah, oh, waaahaa, ohhhhhhhh, waihoooooafhhhgahahahahaa.

Stop. Silence. shhh

I learned how to dance last weekend at a psystrance festival in the jungle of southern costa rica called "geo-paradise". I-- broke out of my bubble, let the energy build slowly, shared such sexy compassionate and aggressive dances with boys and girls. Sometimes we start with the root chakra and move towards the eyes. Sometimes its just in the eyes. Sometimes one person is moving frenetic energy and the other one is still, or we're grinding all three together, or we're contact dancing with our arms, one lift flowing into the next.
Falling exhausted onto the grass, limbs spread out with no energy to keep moving- but uh uh uh huh the music does its thing and effortlessly......

life is effortless. don't move, don't resist, don't desire, don't push. it will happen.

like this happened: "the divine playground": a free school half-hour uphill from a black sand costa rican beach, where artists are converging for a month and a half to teach each other-- fire spinning, yoga, shamanism, clowning, etc.
Wow! wow, wow, wow. I had hoped for a community in costa rica and it manifested itself.

Of course i make it sound like fairy land--perfect-full of light. It hasn't all been so easy, I've been wrestling with the tyrant of flow (Mateo), the tyrant of my own resistance, with being wet, with feeling lost. But overall, wow. I can't help but pray, have faith, express gratitude for my blessings.

evolution!

2 comments: