Saturday, January 29, 2011

Seizure Music

For one month, starting last wednesday the 26th, I am not drinking alcohol. I'll be hitting the blog up with an update once in a while on how that's going.
For starters, last night was a friday night, and we had a pretty standard-sized party here. Differences from usual parties for me included: not drinking.
for serious tho, I didn't buy any booze, and somehow there was enough for everyone anyway, which means that although there's usually a lot more than we had, I usually manage to take care of it all on my own.
I had a lot more energy than I thought I would. ya know how quitting smokers get an energy boost ~30 days after? Well I thought it would take that long. But I was still going strong at 2 or 3am. Not that I'm not usually going strong then. But I was going stronger.
Also, I ate more food. Turns out there's a lot of caloric content in alcohol. If you don't eat more to keep up with it, you'll feel like you're missing something (and you are).
Also, I had to pee less.

Anyways, the title of this post shall be the name of my next imaginary band.

1 comment: