Thursday, August 27, 2009

Puddle brains: a fairytale

I want to post because it's been a whole whopping two days since someone wrote something and this blog should writhe like the tentacles its named after. But, I'm sleepy and it's very cold outside so my brains have denatured (oh you say but heat makes things denature not cold - that's why this is fairytale obvi) and I can't think of much to say. Other than:

I saw Toast's doppleganger today near Millenium Park.

I want to be in Edinburgh so badly right now.

I wish my hair were a duvet so I could fall asleep in it at work.

And with the sandwich of thoughts, I have a question! Are there any signifiers, archetypes, characters, totems, or historical figures you heavily identify with? This inquiring puddle mind wants to know.

2 comments:

  1. i will think about your question tawa

    but first...
    is it cold in chicago? i got hints of that from another post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is cold. tonight/today it rained and was longsleeves-worthy. yesterday was also unsummerlike.

    and yes tmo
    i like "he"/"she"/"ze" etc. if that counts for anything
    or "sir" or "god"
    i've always liked athena. i will think further on the matter.

    ReplyDelete