Tuesday, August 11, 2009

this is not a blog post

blue day,
rue day,
i-want-to-moo day.
i've been meaning to post about camp trans but i don't quite know how, yet.
cats shedding,
vodka in the afternoon.
humid air and
sidewalk stares.
even when the bathrooms at work are always empty, choosing between the one down the hall and the one further down the hall is still an existential conflict.
sometimes revolution makes me happy
and sometimes my bone marrow aches with sadness for everything that is wrong.
(today is among the latter days.)

and yet
my garden flourishes
gabe and vlad have been sleeping with me
the lake is cold and bright with just a bit of a vomit-like skin
and i got free condoms from 5710.


anyone interested in going to pittsburgh with me for the G20 protest, september 24 & 25?

No comments:

Post a Comment