Friday, September 4, 2009

(re)sitions and trans(turns)

I, Leli the Konquerer, have swept back into Hyde (that's H as in Helvetica, Y as in Ygddrasl, D as in Degradation, and E as in Ephalent) Park.
hmmph.
There are things to do and themes for the future. These include
vegan food
harnessing collective power
decorating things
ritual (as in, adding more DIY ritual to life)
1 poetry zine (entitled: "Welcome to Address Book Poetry")
1 folk album (entitled: "Indisquidual Resistance")
and fixing my poor, poor speakers.

In this coming year I hope to be as honest as possible and consequently never feel the need to feel guilt. Does that work?
In the coming year my thoughts will be as abstract and nonsensical as possible, especially in the squidiverse, so I offer you this post as a rare and special coherent conversation, and also as proof that I didn't completely lose my mind this summer.
Expect stories and poems from my journeys in the coming weeks.
Leli

2 comments:

  1. yes! eli i wish i could hang out with you see your face and hear your words from your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? just holdin down the (underwater couch cushion) fort here, waiting for your return.

    ReplyDelete