Friday, September 11, 2009

robot paranoia

I'm more and more
worried
amused
concerned
hmm, scratch concerned it sounds just like worried
annoyed
angry
galvanized to |unholy| ACTION!
against these godamn robots.

Let this be a call to arms,
godamit let it be a warning
that the robots are already here
already among us

maybe mostly on the internet
but you never know:
that weird guy on the bus stop bench at 7 in the morning?
the one woman in the bank who sits in the back and never really helps anybody?
the doctor at the student care center with just a little _too_ much twinkle in his eye?

I'm telling you, be careful. Because not only do they have an agenda, but it's decidedly unhuman. Here's what one of them said to me only the other day:
Hey you! I'm just taking a peek at the ads here at Craigslst then viewed your posting and I was intrigued too find out a bit more information! Anyhow I am for the most part outgoing,love to party, and I am got to release my sexual frustration! Want pix Ive got awesome ones at luvtimer423.adultmyspace.org it will take you right 2 my profile pictures. It also has my interest's,some other things about me. So email me back if ya wanna meet. So well make plans and rendezvous! TTYL

grrrrr it makes my blood curdle. godamn robots can't even punctuate.

to start the revolution, I'll be playing anti-robot propaganda folk songs from my front porch at the baohaus every morning. This way the commuters who take the 6 will know what's up. Don't succumb so quick my fellow squids - join the insurgency!

No comments:

Post a Comment